My Inquiry into the SAMR Model

How to use the SAMR model in planning to effectively incorporate ICT into the senior classroom through the use of Chromebooks, iPads and GAFE to positively affect students’ learning? (SAMR - Substitution, Augmentation, Modification, Redefinition)

Pages

  • Home
  • Unitec R&C2

Sunday, 16 August 2015

Coding

A good article about coding.

Cool Tools to Help Kids Learn to Code
Posted by Anonymous at 15:40
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List

  • Room 3 in 2015
  • My Learning Sojourn
  • Room 26 in 2014

Labels

art Augmentation blendspace blogging Booktrack coding collaboration Digital classroom feedback GAFE gaming Google drawings google slide show iMovie ipad apps iPads maths Modification movies parents peer teaching Reading Redefinition Substitution twitter Writing

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2015 (27)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ▼  August (4)
      • Peer assessment
      • Coding
      • Movie Making and Collaboration
      • Maths with Scratch
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (11)
Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by molotovcoketail. Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Cheryl
I love this life that God has given me. I love the people that I am blessed to know & those I have yet to meet. My photo blog & written blog are my expressions of this.
View my complete profile